Trusted In-Home Care for Chandler Stroke Survivors
Stroke recovery can be difficult for seniors and their families to manage without assistance. Seniors often experience memory loss, speech impairments, paralysis, and other challenges, which makes it difficult to perform basic everyday tasks. At Home Care Assistance of Chandler, AZ, we understand the various challenges senior stoke survivors face, and we are dedicated to providing the specialized assistance they need to recover safely and comfortably at home.
Stroke Caregivers Make Recovery Easier to Manage
Some seniors find it overwhelming to manage stroke recovery. Simple daily tasks such as bathing, shaving, dressing, and getting in and out of bed are suddenly obstacles that need to be overcome. The stroke caregivers at Chandler Home Care Assistance assist seniors with these and other daily activities while helping them regain their independence. As a result, seniors can enjoy a quicker and smoother recovery and maintain a higher quality of life as they age in place.
Our customized in-home stroke care plans can include:
- Assistance with daily activities such as healthy meal prep, bathing, and grooming
- Support in physical, occupational, and/or speech therapy
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to follow-up appointments and errands
- Social companionship throughout recovery
- Mental and physical exercises that promote better overall health
Families Choose Home Care Assistance for Stroke Recovery for Good Reason
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Our clients never have to sign long-term contracts
- We are trusted by the medical community
- We are Chandler’s live-in care experts
- Our caregivers are the best in the industry and are available 24/7
Home Care Assistance in Chandler offers the support your loved one needs while recovering from a stroke. Our trusted Care Managers are available around the clock to discuss the flexible care options we can offer your loved one. Call 480.448.6215 to find out how we can help your loved one live a happier and healthier life as he or she navigates the challenges of stroke recovery.